STRMNFT will not share your personal details with any third-party entity unless compelled to do so, or deemed necessary, by law.
Users who don't agree with this policy are highly advised to refrain from using our services. Otherwise, submitting your personal details to us will be considered a complete agreement and compliance with our privacy policies.
STRMNFT collects personal data from registered users such as name, email address, IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, duration of visit to the website, date and time of the visit, time zone setting, links clicked, and other information that users enter as they fill our forms.
The personal data we ask for is required by applicable laws or government orders, or it is relevant for our specified purposes. Data gathered will not necessarily identify You personally.
The collected data strictly aggregate statistics about our visitors and their use of our resources on the platform for the following purposes:
- Personalization. Your data assists us in better addressing Your individual needs.
- Platform improvement. Every effort is made to enhance our Platform services based on Your information and feedback.
- Customer service improvement. Your information is critical to our ability to sufficiently respond to Your customer service inquiries and support needs.
- Email newsletter. Your email address may be used to contact You with updates, notifications about changes to topics that You ask about, responses to queries and/or other requests or questions, promotions and offers, and more.
Protection of Personal Information
While our users and visitors enter their information, we use a variety of security measures to protect the information collected from our users and visitors, as we ensure our users that no information will be abused or altered.
STRMNFT automatically collects information from users through cookies and similar technologies. When users visit the platform, this happens for the following reasons:
- To make the user's experience more enjoyable. Cookies assist us in identifying our users and remembering their previous preferences and settings, as well as other session data.
Personal Information Disclosure
The information provided by our users will only be used in accordance with our legal obligations, government requests, and reasonable user-generated inquiries. The use of this information will be in order to protect the essential interests of users or other natural persons, to achieve the purpose of public interest, and to pursue reasonable interests (without endangering the users' interests). We may process our users' personal information without their consent in such cases.
Please feel free to contact us and ask questions at [email protected] if you have any concerns; our professionals will be happy to help you with any STRMNFT-related problems.